Retargeting converts shoppers into buyers. 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit. Retargeting brings back the other 98% who did not act on their first visit. Retargeting keeps your message visible and provides a path back to the site as they visit other sites online.
Visits to a site don't occur by accident, but by the result of your continued investment over years. Retargeting generates greater online sales by bringing shoppers back when they're ready to buy.
Retargeting is so effective because it focuses on people who have already demonstrated an interest in your brand. That’s why most marketers who use it see a higher ROI.
The building blocks of any effective media plan are reach and frequency. Every time your customer sees your retargeting ads, your brand gains more recognition. Retargeting provides the ad frequency needed to drive return visits.
Provide the information needed to find other people with similar interests who have not yet visited your site. In order to find relevant new visitors for advertisers, look no further than your current site visitors.
Retargeting enables advertisers to organize their audience into interest groups and to match their creative to the individual's interests. Relevant ads drive better response.
Retargeting is the key conversion driver of any campaign because retargeting is what keeps the your message in front of prospective buyers over and over again.
Dynamically build ads reflecting the content which each person engaged. With a unique "scoring" system, we can refine targeting to reach those consumers demonstrating engagement, while eliminating non-engaged consumers. This allows us to deliver the right ad, to the right person, at the right time.
Allows advertisers to buy ads on Facebook through the use of RTB. By using the advertiser's cookie pool, they can retarget their site visiting audience across all devices with native ads in the Facebook News Feed. With more than 1 billion active users and 28% of U.S. ad impressions (comScore, 2012), Facebook makes a quality addition to any display or video campaign.
As a business owner, you invest every day to prepare people to think of your business when they are ready considering a purchase of a product or service. Between your business overhead, inventory, employees and marketing, you invest each day in building a presence in the community. In fact, it is estimated that the average business invests roughly $50 per unique visitor to their site. Based on that investment, it makes sense that retargeting should be the foundation of any advertiser's digital marketing media plan.
When people search for one of your keywords, your ad will appear next to the search results, targeting people that are currently searching for your product or service.Learn More About Search Marketing
Bullseye Total Media gives you unique targeting capabilities that are not available in offline advertising. These capabilities include Geographical targeting, Demographic targeting and Behavioral targeting allowing advertisers to reach their desired target audience easily.
With online advertising, you can target a male or female living in a certain city with specific interests while using a particular operating system or browser at a certain time.
Online advertising offers one of the most cost effective methods of marketing available. You are able to create, deliver and execute an online marketing campaign to a full spectrum of viewers, spending only what’s necessary in order to maximize your return on investment.
Access to 95% of all digital inventory in the market, state, region, U.S. or worldwide.
We continually strive to keep your business ahead of your competition at low cost with high ROI.